Customers who would like to join Spaces VR’s membership program can sign up now for free. Benefits include a members-only stamp card (every ninth hour is free), first dibs on weekly specials, and updates on changes to our lineup of VR experiences. You can signup by clicking here, or during your next visit. See you at Spaces!
Our 15-day frequent player special ended in February, but we are still offering our customers a chance to play VR for the same amazing price. All room-scale spaces and our new VR cockpits will be just $15 per space per hour from 1pm to 5pm Monday to Friday. This weekday afternoon special will run through June 30. We have also lowered our regular weekday prices to $21 per hour for one space and $18 per hour for two or more (spaces/hours).
All of these prices also apply to our VR cockpits, which you will be able to reserve starting March 1. Sim racing has never been this real! Book your seat today by calling us during business hours at 250-871-1484, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Online bookings should start from Mid-march.
Over the coming days and weeks we will be adding new room-scale and seated experiences. Stay tuned for details.
Spaces VR’s grand opening event is on Saturday December 2nd from 1pm to 5pm. Everyone who drops by gets a free virtual reality demo, a 25% off coupon, and can enter a draw to win a Spaces Six Pack (6 hours of VR). See you here!
Spaces VR opens for the first time ever today! We have six HTC Vive virtual reality systems hooked up to PCs loaded with a bunch of great games and experiences:
- In Space Pirate Trainer you will duck and dodge laser blasts from waves of enemy drones as you wield blasters and a shield to take them out. Add in a fantastic soundtrack and this experience is a total rush!
- Superhot VR is for everyone who ever loved re-enacting slow-motion action scenes (guilty as charged). You will take cover, dodge bullets, knives, and fists, and kung-pow bad guys (who are made out of glass) into oblivion as you make your way through this insanely addictive experience!
- Job Simulator puts you in a whacky future ruled by robots. This experience highlights just how engrossing virtual reality can be. You can interact with everything around you as you fulfill the endless challenges issued by your robot bosses. Kids (and adults) absolutely love this experience!
- The Gallery: Call of the Starseed is one of the most beautiful and immersive VR experiences available. Its creators, Cloudhead Games, are based out of Qualicum Beach! You will have to solve several engaging puzzles as you journey through this amazing virtual world packed with all kinds of interactive objects. Don’t forget to pick up and test out everything!
- The Brookhaven Experiment: This game will test your nerves like no other (definitely not for young kids). Equipped with a flashlight and weapons, you will have to fend off zombies coming at you from all directions. The real challenge is stopping yourself from ripping off you VR headset as you try to escape the nightmare. This is definitely one for Halloween!
- We have more too! Come to Spaces VR to check it all out. Book Now to Experience it Here.
Virtual Reality Arcade Associates – growth field, high-tech, fun job
Apply today if getting paid to help people enter another reality appeals to you.
Spaces VR aims to provide the best spaces for an immersive virtual reality experience at a reasonable price. We are opening our first arcade in October, and offer employees access to the latest virtual reality technology and a chance to have fun on the job.
We seek energetic individuals to join our team as Spaces VR Associates. Associates’ primary responsibility will be ensuring guests have a seamless experience while visiting Spaces VR. Most shifts will be from three to eight hours long during weekday evenings and on weekends. Pay will start from $11.50 per hour.
Our location in Bayview Plaza at 29th and Cliff in Courtenay is accessible via public transportation.
Why you should apply today
- Fun job in a quickly growing field
- Opportunity to work with high-end VR systems
- Flexible hours
Spaces VR is taking applications now, and will be contacting candidates to arrange interviews over the next few weeks. Training will start by October 15 to prepare staff for a late October opening.
To apply, please e-mail (email@example.com) a one-page resume and a cover letter (up to 250 words) that addresses a topic such as:
1) Excellent customer service
2) A VR-related project that you would like to pursue
3) Something you would like to be able to experience in virtual reality