How does it work?
- Customers can rent room-scale spaces (roughly 100 square feet) equipped with one VR system that can be used by one person at a time
- Each space has two seats, so up to three people can comfortably share one space
- You will be able to choose from different games, and can change games anytime you like. See our games page for more info on the experiences available
- We charge by the number of spaces (not people) and length of time. See our Home page for prices
Should I make a reservation?
- Yes, calling ahead or booking online can guarantee you a spot
- Drop-ins are always welcome
Do you do parties?
- Yes! We would love to be the venue for your next party
- We offer a two-hour party package for anyone looking to rent the whole place for two or more hours
- See our Parties & Events page for details
Does Spaces VR have a minimum age requirement for children?
- We do not have a minimum age requirement
- Please be aware that the VR headsets may not fit younger children
- We encourage parents to research the risks associated with VR
What games do you have?
- We offer a variety of single and multiplayer games for players of all ages. Please see our games page for details